A strong n positive attitude creates more miracles than any other thing because Life is 10% how u make it & 90% how u take it.

I m in army life with my husband for abt 6 years. In this mean time, I ve visited so many places with him, as he had been posted. Such as…Ghatail Cantoment, Commilla cantoment.Halishahar...etc. I ve come across many sort of experiences …some are good & some bad, pleasant & unpleasant..etc. Im lucky that I ve got a max number of good people in my very life.
I love to mix with bhabis who are my husband's collegue's wife. As Im fun loving, I like their company, I like to do fun and cherish with them. We sometime go outside in a body for any purpose or without any & make merry. We respect out senior bhabis..& do affection our juniors. We also get course mate bhabi, as they are my spouse of my husban's coursemate...we become so frndly & cordial to each other.
In my long life I bcame intimated & came in sweet contact with so many bhabis....some of them are….Col Isalm bhabi, Br Haider bhabi, Maj Mahmood bhabi, Rezaul bhabi, Jakaria bhabi, Khurshid bhabi, Sazed bhabi, Sumeen bhabi & many more. I also get two forigner bhabis in Halishahar cant...Nilmini & Yati. Nilmini was so nice & co-operative in all aspects. I miss her so much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poems are the best way to express our feelings…!!!