At a Glance

Name : Jeny
Birth Day : 24th Sep
Zodiac : Libra
Educational Qualification : Finished M.A in Management from Dhk Varsity
Extra Curriculam : Computer Course in MS ofc, MS SQL server, Visual basic, Network Infrastructure Design, Graphics etc
Profession : Teaching
Favourite food : Chotpoti, Fruit-custard, Choklate & Icecream
Favourite color : Blue, Light pink
Favourite attire : Any comfortable attire in which I look elegant
Favourite person : My baby Ima
Favourite writer : Md. Jafar Iqbal
Favourite books : Naira, Ekjon Atimanabi, Raka, Ima, Nee & all science fictions buks of Jafar Iqbal.
Favourite movie : Pearl Harbour, Veer-Zara, Gangstar, Chokher Bali, Kal Hona Ho, Devdas, God Must Be Crazy, The Ghost, Wish Master, Perfume and many more which I cant remember now etc
Favourite singer : , Selim Chowdhury(ETHM), Jagjit Singh
Kaya(Krishna),Music of Enigma etc
Favourite equip :I ve a fascination of electronic equipments. I like my My Canon digital camera, Panasonic Vdo cam, My laptop etc
Favourite visiting : Shopping-Mall, any charming viewed place, historical place
Favourite moments: When I go out with my family,
When I can discover something new n useful in net.
Memorable moments: When I achieved my goal from Aptech Computer Centre
Irritating moments : When things dont happen according to my wish.
Good company : One who is sober, intelligent & has sense of humour.
Bad company : One who has superiority-complex and always
try to put all down.
Best Frnds : Shanu, Chobi, Saima & Mridully
Scare of : Cockrotch & Chrysalis
Annoy of : Criticism
My frequent jobs : Cooking, Offering 5times Payer & Read Holy Quaran, Surfing net etc.
My hardly doing : , Aerobics, Meditation, Beautification,
Reading Story books etc
Philosophy of Life : Be positive & Self depending.
Comments